- Hsieh CP, Chen ST, Lee MY, Huang CM, Chen HH, Chan MH 2021. N, N-dimethylglycine Protects Behavioral Disturbances and Synaptic Deficits Induced by Repeated Ketamine Exposure in Mice. Neuroscience Sep; 472:128-137.
- Hsieh CP, Chang WT, Chen L, Chen HH, Chan MH 2021. Differential inhibitory effects of resveratrol on excitotoxicity and synaptic plasticity: involvement of NMDA receptor subtypes Nutritional Neuroscience Jun;24(6):443-458
- Lee MY ,Lin BF, Chan MH, Chen HH. 2020 Increased behavioral and neuronal responses to a hallucinogenic drug after adolescent toluene exposure in mice: effects of antipsychotic treatment. Toxicology 445, 152602
- Chan MH, Chen HH, Lo YC, Wu SN. 2020 Effectiveness in the Block by Honokiol, a Dimerized Allylphenol from Magnolia Officinalis, of Hyperpolarization-Activated Cation Current and Delayed-Rectifier K + Current Int J Mol Sci 21(12):4260.
- Hsu MN, Liao HT, Truong VA, Huang KL, Yu FJ, Chen HH, Nguyen TKN, Makarevich P, Parfyonova Y, Hu YC. 2019 CRISPR-based Activation of endogenous neurotrophic genes in adipose stem cell sheets to stimulate peripheral nerve regeneration. 9(21):6099-6111.
- Hsieh CP, Chang WT, Chen L, Chen HH, Chan MH 2019. Differential inhibitory effects of resveratrol on excitotoxicity and synaptic plasticity: involvement of NMDA receptor subtypes Nutritional Neuroscience. Nutr Neurosci
- Lee MY, Hsiao YC, Chan MH, Chen HH 2019 Lamotrigine attenuates the motivation to self-administer ketamine and prevents cue- and prime-induced reinstatement of ketamine-seeking behavior in rats. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 194: 257-263
- Chen HH, Chang PC, Wey SP Chen PM, Chen C, Chan MH 2018 Therapeutic effects of honokiol on motor impairment in hemiparkinsonian mice are associated with reversing neurodegeneration and targeting PPARr regulation. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 108:254-262
- Wu CY, Tsai Y, Hsieh CP, Wang TC, Chan MH, Chen HH 2018. Attenuation of toluene-induced brain stimulation reward enhancement and behavioral disturbances by N-acetylcysteine in mice. Toxicology 408:3945
- Chen HH, Chang PC, Chen C, Chan MH 2018. Protective and therapeutic activity of honokiol in reversing motor deficits and neuronal degeneration in the mouse model of Parkinson’s disease. Pharmacological reports 70:668-676
- Wang YJ, Hsieh CP, Chan MH, Chan TY, Chen L, Chen HH 2018. Distinct effects of resveratrol on seizures and hyperexcitability induced by NMDA and 4- aminopyridine. Nutritional Neuroscience 12:1-11
- Lee MY, Lin YR, Tu YS, Tseng YJ, Chan MH, Chen HH. 2017 Effects of sarcosine and N, N-dimethylglycine on NMDA receptor-mediated excitatory field potentials. Journal of Biomedical Science 24:18
- Lin J, Chan MH, Lee MY, Chen YC, Chen HH. 2016. Betaine enhances antidepressant-like, but blocks psychotomimetic effects of ketamine in mice. Psychopharmacology 233(17):3223-35
- Lin J, Chan MH, Lee MY, Chen YC, Chen HH. 2016. N,N-dimethylglycine differentially modulates psychotomimetic and antidepressant-like effects of ketamine in mice. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 71(3):7-13
- Wang YJ, Chan MH, Chen L, Wu SN, Chen HH. 2016. Resveratrol attenuates cortical neuron activity: roles of large conductance calcium-activated potassium channels and voltage-gated sodium channels. J Biomed Sci. 23(1):47
- Shen YL, Chen ST, Chan TY, Hung TW, Tao PL, Liao RM, Chan MH, Chen HH. 2016. Delayed extinction and stronger drug-primed reinstatement of methamphetamine seeking in rats prenatally exposed to morphine. Neurobiology of learning and Memory 128:56-64
- Chan MH., Tsai YL, Lee MY, Stoker, A, Markou, A, and Chen, HH. 2015. The group II metabotropic glutamate receptor agonist LY379268 reduces toluene-induced enhancement of brain-stimulation reward and behavioral disturbances. Psychopharmacology 232:3259-68
- Chen HH, Chiang YC, Yuan ZF, Kuo CC Lai MD Hung TW, Ho IK, Chen ST 2015. Buprenorphine, methadone, and morphine treatment during pregnancy: behavioral effects on the offspring in rats. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment 11 : 609–618
- Chiu HY, Lee MY, Chen ST, Zhan ZY, Chan MH, Chen HH. 2014. Long-lasting alterations in 5-HT2A receptor after a binge regimen of methamphetamine in mice. The International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology 24:1-12.
- Lee MY, Chiang CC, Chiu HY, Chan MH, and Chen HH. 2014. N-acetylcysteine modulates hallucinogenic 5-HT2A receptor agonist-mediated responses: behavioral, molecular, and electrophysiological studies. Neuropharmacology 81:215-223
Last Update: 2021-09-13
1,244 total views, 1 views today