Position Open: Full-time Investigator, Center for Neuropsychiatric Research (CNPR) at National Health Research Institutes (NHRI), Taiwan
Neurodegeneration and psychiatric disorders are urgent medical and public health issues worldwide. One mission of the NHRI is to enhance translational medicine research and accelerate drugs development. Focusing on the implementation of advanced technology and sharing of critical research experience, the CNPR intends to recruit an outstanding scholar with ample experience or a researcher with promising potential to join our research team. The CNPR emphasizes cutting-edge research and talent cultivation in neurodegeneration and psychiatric disorders, with the goal of achieving long-term contributions to improve the health and well-being of the population by integrating various research expertise and technologies.
- PhD, MD, or MD/PhD
- Main research theme in neurodegeneration, psychiatric disorder, or drug addiction
- Preferred specialty: synapse formation, optogenetic or chemogenetic manipulation of neural circuit, brain disorders mechanisms, biomarkers, drug development, information processing in the brain in connection with artificial intelligence, neuroinformatics, or other newly emerging fields in neuroscience
- New Appointment Application for PI (download)
- Certificate of Degrees and Professional Appointments
- Three letters of recommendation
Deadline August 31, 2022
Contact Person: Ms. Christine Chang (e-mail: email@example.com)
Phone: +886 37-206166 ext. 36727
Address: Center for Neuropsychiatric Research, National Health Research Institutes
5F Research Building, 35 Keyan Road, Zhunan, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan
This position is open till a successful candidate is selected.
Submitted materials will not be returned.