- Chen, YC, Chou, WH, Tsou, HH, Fang, CP, Liu, TH, Tsao, HH, Hsu ,WC, Weng, YC, Wang, Y, Liu, YL (correspondence) (2019) A post-hoc study of D-amino acid oxidase in blood as an indicator of post-stroke dementia. Front. Neurol. 10:402
- Wang, SC, Chung, RH, Kuo, HW, Liu, TH, Liu, SC, Fang, CP, Chen, ACH, Liu, CC, Liu, YL (correspondence) (2018) GRK5 is Associated with methadone dose regulatory mechanism. Int. J. Neuropsychopharmacol. 21, 910–917.
- Liu, CC, Fang, CP, Liu, TH, Kuo, HW, Liu, SC, Wang, SC, Chen, ACH, Liu, YL (correspondence) (2018) APBB2 is associated with amphetamine use and plasma beta-amyloids in patients receiving methadone maintenance treatment. Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol. Biol. Psychiatry. 83: 92-98.
- Kuo, HW, Liu, TH, Tsou, HH, Hsu, YT, Wang, SC, Fang, CP, Liu, CC, Chen, ACH, Liu, YL (correspondence) (2018) Inflammatory chemokine eotaxin-1 is correlated with age in heroin dependent patients under methadone maintenance therapy. Drug Alcohol Depend. 183:19-24.
- Liu, TH, Chung, RH, Wang, SC, Fang, CP, Tsou, HH, Shih, CL, Kuo, HW, Wang, Y, Liu, YL (correspondence) (2017) Missense mutation at CLDN8 associated with a high plasma interferon gamma-inducible protein 10 level in methadone-maintained patients with urine test positive for morphine. PLoS One 12(11):e0187639.
- Kuo, HW, Shih, CL, Tsung, JH, Liu, SW, Chu, SK, Yang, HC, Tsou, HH, Wang, ZH, Chen, AC, Liu, YL (correspondence) (2017) Pharmacogenomics study on cadherin 2 network with regard to HIV infection and methadone treatment outcome. PLoS One 12, e0174647.
- Liu, YL, Wang, SC, Hwu, HG, Fann, CSJ, Yang, UC, Yang, WC, Hsu, PC, Chang, CC, Wen, CC, Tsai-Wu, JJ, Hwang, TJ, Hsieh, MH, Liu, CC, Chien, YL, Fang, CP, Faraone, SV, Tsuang, MT, Chen, WJ, Liu, CM. (2016) Haplotypes of the D-amino acid oxidase gene are significantly associated with schizophrenia and its neurocognitive deficits. PLoS One 11(3):e0150435.
- Yang, HC, Chu, SK, Huang, CL, Kuo, HW, Wang, SC, Liu, SW, Ho, IK, Liu, YL (correspondence) (2016) Genome-wide pharmacogenomic study on methadone maintenance treatment identifies SNP rs17180299 and multiple haplotypes on CYP2B6, SPON1, and GSG1L associated with plasma concentrations of methadone R- and S-enantiomers in heroin-dependent patients. PLoS Genet. 12(3): e1005910.
- Liu, YL, Tsung JH, Fang, CP, Liu, SW, Lai, CW, Huang CL, Wang SC, Ho, IK (2016) Genetic Polymorphisms on OPRM1 involved in multiple responses of a methadone maintenance population. V. R. Preedy, The Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse. London, UK: Kings College London. Chapter 54:532-541.
- Liu, SW, Liu, YL, Hwang, LL, Wang, SC, Kuo, HW, Wu, SL, Dai, YWE, Liu, SC, Ho, IK, Chen, ACH, Hsiao, CF, Tsou, HH (2015) Chemokine IP-10 is correlated with cardiac responses and status of infection with HIV and HCV in methadone maintenance patients. Int. J. Cardiol. 194:36-38. (SCI) (2014 Impact factor = 4.036)
Last Update: 2019-05-03
124 total views, 4 views today