- Liu CC, Fang CP, Liu TH, Kuo HW, Liu SC, Wang SC, Chen ACH, Liu YL. APBB2 is associated with amphetamine use and plasma beta-amyloids in patients receiving methadone maintenance treatment. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2018;83:92-98.
- Kuo HW, Liu TH, Tsou HH, Hsu YT, Wang SC, Fang CP, Liu CC, Chen ACH, Liu YL. Inflammatory chemokine eotaxin-1 is correlated with age in heroin dependent patients under methadone maintenance therapy. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018;183:19-24.
- Liu TH, Chung RH, Wang SC, Fang CP, Tsou HH, Shih CL, Kuo HW, Wang Y, Liu YL. Missense mutation at CLDN8 associated with a high plasma interferon gamma-inducible protein 10 level in methadone-maintained patients with urine test positive for morphine. PLoS One. 2017;12:e0187639.
- Wang SC, Zhao YC, Huang CL, Tsou HH. Community ketamine users in Taiwan. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2017;12:S112.
- Wang SC, Liu SC, Wang N. To treat or not to treat: Characteristics of community heroin users in northern Taiwan. J of Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2017;12:S111-112.
- Kuo HW, Liu TH, Tsou HH, Hsu YT, Wang SC, Fang CP, Liu CC, Chen ACH, Liu YL. Inflammatory chemokine eotaxin-1 is correlated with age in heroin dependent patients under methadone maintenance therapy. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2017;183:19-24.
- Yang HC, Chu SK, Huang CL, Kuo HW, Wang SC, Liu SW, Ho IK, Liu YL. Genome-Wide Pharmacogenomic Study on Methadone Maintenance Treatment Identifies SNP rs17180299 and Multiple Haplotypes on CYP2B6, SPON1, and GSG1L Associated with Plasma Concentrations of Methadone R- and S-enantiomers in Heroin-Dependent Patients. PLoS Genet. 2016;12:e1005910.
- Liu YL, Wang SC, Hwu HG, Fann CS, Yang UC, Yang WC, Hsu PC, Chang CC, Wen CC, Tsai-Wu JJ, Hwang TJ, Hsieh MH, Liu CC, Chien YL, Fang CP, Faraone SV, Tsuang MT, Chen WJ, Liu CM. Haplotypes of the D-Amino Acid Oxidase Gene Are Significantly Associated with Schizophrenia and Its Neurocognitive Deficits. PLoS One. 2016;11:e0150435.
- Wu CS, Wang SC, Yeh IJ, Liu SK (2016). Comparative Risk of Seizure with First- and Second-Generation Antipsychotics Use in Patients with Schizophrenia and Mood Disorders. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 77(5):e573-9.
- Cheng YC, Tsou HH, Wu CS, Lin YC, Wang SC (2015). Deficits of decisionmaking among heroin abusers on methadone maintenance treatment. Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology, Supp. 1: 30.
- Liu SW, Liu YL, Hwang LL, Wang SC, Kuo HW, Wu SL, Dai YW, Liu SC, Ho IK, Chen AC, Hsiao CF, Tsou HH (2015). Chemokine IP-10 is correlated with cardiac responses and status of infection with HIV and HCV in methadone maintenance patients. International Journal of Cardiology, 194:36-8.
- Wang NY, Huang CL, Tsou HH, Ho IK, Wang SC (2015). Methadone Maintenance Treatment for HIV-infected Heroin Users in Taiwan: 1-Year Prospective Follow-up. Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology, Supp. 1: 47.
- Wu CS, Wang SC, Liu SK (2015). Clozapine use reduced psychiatric hospitalization and emergency room visits in patients with bipolar disorder independent of improved treatment regularity in a three-year follow-up period. Bipolar Disorders, 17(4):415-23.
- Wang SC, Tsou HH, Chung RH, Chang YS, Fang CP, Chen CH, Ho IK, Kuo HW, Liu SC, Shih YH, Wu HY, Huang BH, Lin KM, Chen Andrew CH, Hsiao CF, Liu YL (2014, Apr). The association of genetic polymorphisms in the kopioid receptor 1 gene with body weight, alcohol use, and withdrawl symptoms in patients with methadone maintenance. J. Clin. Psychopharmacol., 34: 205-11.
- Tsai HJ, Wang SC, Liu SW, Ho IK, Chang YS, Tsai YT, Lin KM, Liu YL (2014). Assessment of CYP450 genetic variability effect on methadone dose and tolerance. Pharmacogenomics, 15:977-86.
- Wu CS, Lai MS, Gau SS, Wang SC, Tsai HJ (2014). Concordance between patient self-reports and claims data on clinical diagnoses, medication use, and health system utilization in Taiwan. PLoS One, 9(12):e112257.
Last Update: 2018-09-14