- Back,S., Dossat,A., Parkkinen,I., Koivula,P., Airavaara,M., Richie,C.T., Chen,Y.H., Wang,Y., and Harvey,B.K. (2019). Neuronal activation stimulates Cytomegalovirus promoter-driven transgene expression. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 14, 180-188.
- Chen, YC, Chou, WH, Tsou, HH, Fang, CP, Liu, TH, Tsao, HH, Hsu ,WC, Weng, YC, Wang, Y, Liu, YL (correspondence) (2019) A post-hoc study of D-amino acid oxidase in blood as an indicator of post-stroke dementia. Front. Neurol. 10:402
- Chen,Y.H., Bae,E., Chen,H., Yu,S.J., Harvey,B.K., Greig,N.H., and Wang,Y. (2019). Pifithrin-alpha reduces methamphetamine neurotoxicity in cultured dopaminergic neurons. Neurotox Res 36, 347-356.
- Chiang,C.W., Lin,S.Y., Cho,K.H., Wu,K.J., Wang,Y., and Kuo,L.W. (2019). Effects of signal averaging, gradient encoding scheme, and spatial resolution on diffusion kurtosis imaging: An empirical study using 7T MRI. J Magn Reson Imaging. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hartman,J.H., Richie,C.T., Gordon,K.L., Mello,D.F., Castillo,P., Zhu,A., Wang,Y., Hoffer,B.J., Sherwood,D., Meyer,J.N., and Harvey,B.K. (2019). MANF deletion abrogates early larval Caenorhabditis elegans stress response to tunicamycin and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Eur J Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hsieh CP, Chang WT, Chen L, Chen HH, Chan MH 2019. Differential inhibitory effects of resveratrol on excitotoxicity and synaptic plasticity: involvement of NMDA receptor subtypes Nutritional Neuroscience. Nutr Neurosci
- Hung CC, Lee YH, Kuo YM, Hsu PC, Tsay HJ, Hsu YT, Lee CC, Liang JJ, Shie FS. (2019). Soluble epoxide hydrolase modulates immune responses in activated astrocytes involving regulation of STAT3 activity. J. Neuroinflamm. 16(1):123.
- Kuo YM, Hsu PC, Hung CC, Hu YY, Huang YJ, Gan YL, Lin CH, Shie FS, Chang WK, Kao LS, Tsou MY, Lee YH.* (2019). Soluble epoxide hydrolase inhibition attenuates excitotoxicity 6 involving 14,15-epoxyeicosatrienoic acid–mediated astrocytic 7 survival and plasticity to preserve glutamate homeostasis. Mol. Neurobiol. (accepted).
- Lee MY, Hsiao YC, Chan MH, Chen HH 2019 Lamotrigine attenuates the motivation to self-administer ketamine and prevents cue- and prime-induced reinstatement of ketamine-seeking behavior in rats. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 194: 257-263
- Lin YF, Smith AV, Aspelund T, Betensky RA, Smoller JW, Gudnason V, Launer LJ, Blacker D. Genetic overlap between vascular pathologies and Alzheimer’s dementia and potential causal mechanisms. Alzheimers Dement. 2019 Jan;15(1):65-75.
- Liu,Q.R., Huang,N.S., Qu,H., O’Connell,J.F., Gonzalez-Mariscal,I., Santa-Cruz-Calvo,S., Doyle,M.E., Xi,Z.X., Wang,Y., Onaivi,E.S., and Egan,J.M. (2019). Identification of novel mouse and rat CB1R isoforms and in silico modeling of human CB1R for peripheral cannabinoid therapeutics. Acta Pharmacol. Sin. 40, 387-397.
- Shahror,R.A., Linares,G., Wang,Y., Hsueh,S.C., Wu,C.C., Chuang,D.M., Chiang,Y.H., and Chen,K.Y. (2019). Transplantation of mesenchymal stem cells overexpressing FGF21 facilitates cognitive recovery and enhances neurogenesis in a mouse model of traumatic brain injury. J Neurotrauma. [Epub ahead of print]
- Yang,P.P., Yeh,T.K., Loh,H.H., Law,P.Y., Wang,Y., and Tao,P.L. (2019). Delta-opioid receptor antagonist naltrindole reduces oxycodone addiction and constipation in mice. Eur J Pharmacol 852, 265-273.
- Yu,S.J., Wang,Y.C., Chang,C.Y., Hsieh,W., Chen,S., Yang,C.S., Lin,S.Z., and Wang,Y. (2019). NanoCsA improves the survival of human iPSC transplant in hemiparkinsonian rats. Brain Res 1719, 124-132.
- Zhang Y, Yu S, Tuazon JP, Lee JY, Corey S, Kvederis L, Kingsbury C, Kaneko Y, Borlongan CV, Neuroprotective effects of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells against cerebral ischemia are mediated in part by an anti-apoptotic mechanism. Neural Regen Res. 2019; 14(4):597-604
Dr. Yu-Li Liu is one of professors in the team which brings together the expertise of four professors and two psychiatrists from National Taiwan University (NTU), NTU Hospital, National Health Research Institutes (NHRI), and National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) in Taiwan. The team found the inhibitor of D-amino acid oxidase, RS-D7, and it is has already demonstrated significant efficacy in human for the treatment of negative and cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia, a disabling brain disorder which currently has no medication. In 2016, they awarded 13th National Innovation Award. Besides that, the team was also invited for Future Tech Exhibition in 2018 as title “Drug Discovery Using Artificial Intelligence: Successfully Develop Novel NMDA Modulator for the Treatment of Schizophrenia-Related Symptoms” and awarded Future Technology Breakthrough Award. When the development of RS-D7 is successful for treatment of schizophrenia, it could improve the quality and efficacy of medical care for mental illness patient and their family.
Last Update: 2019-09-12
856 total views, 1 views today