- Chen,Y.H., Wu,K.L., Tsai,M.T., Chien,W.H., Chen,M.L., and Wang,Y. (2017) Methadone enhances human influenza A virus replication. Addict Biol 22, 257-271.
- Lin, E, Kuo, PH, Liu, YL, Yang, A, Tsai, SJ (2017) Detection of susceptibility loci on APOA5 and COLEC12 associated with metabolic syndrome using a genome-wide association study in a Taiwanese population. Oncotarget 8:93349-93359.
- Lin, E, Tsai, SJ, Kuo, PH, Liu, YL, Yang, AC, Kao, CF. (2017) Association and interaction effects of Alzheimer’s disease-associated genes and lifestyle on cognitive aging in older adults in a Taiwanese population. Oncotarget. 8: 24077-24087.
- Hsu, MN;Liao, HT;Li, KC;Chen, HH;Yen, TC;Makarevich, P;Parfyonova, Y;Hu, YC. (2017)Adipose-derived stem cell sheets functionalized by hybrid baculovirus for prolonged GDNF expression and improved nerve regeneration.Biomaterials. 140:189-200.
- Wu CS, Wang SC, Yeh IJ, Liu SK (2016) Comparative Risk of Seizure with First- and Second-Generation Antipsychotics Use in Patients with Schizophrenia and Mood Disorders. J. Clin Psychiatry, 77(5):e573-9.
- Lin, E, Kuo, PH, Liu, YL, Yang, AC, Kao, CF, Tsai, SJ. (2016) Association and interaction of APOA5, BUD13, CETP, LIPA and health-related behavior with metabolic syndrome in a Taiwanese population. Sci. Rep. 6:36830.
- Yang, HC, Chu, SK, Huang, CL, Kuo, HW, Wang, SC, Liu, SW, Ho, IK, Liu, YL (2016) Genome-wide pharmacogenomic study on methadone maintenance treatment identifies SNP rs17180299 and multiple haplotypes on CYP2B6, SPON1, and GSG1L associated with plasma concentrations of methadone R- and S-enantiomers in heroin-dependent patients. PLoS Genet. 12: e1005910.
- Yu,S.J., Wu,K.J., Bae,E.K., Hsu,M.J., Richie,C.T., Harvey,B.K., and Wang,Y. (2016) Methamphetamine induces a rapid increase of intracellular Ca++ levels in neurons overexpressing GCaMP5. Addict Biol 21, 255-266.
- Cohen, OS, Weickert, TW, Hess, JL, Paish, LM, McCoy, SY, Rothmond, DA, Galletly, C, Liu, D, Weinberg, DD, Huang, XF, Xu, Q, Shen, Y, Zhang, D, Yue, W, Yan, J, Wang, L, Lu, T, He, L, Shi, Y, Xu, M, Che, R, Tang, W, Chen, CH, Chang, WH, Hwu, HG, Liu, CM,Liu, YL, Wen, CC, Fann, CSJ, Chang, CC, Kanazawa, T, Middleton, FA, Duncan, TM, Faraone, SV, Weickert, CS, Tsuang, MT, Glatt, SJ. (2016) A splicing-regulatory polymorphism in DRD2 disrupts ZRANB2 binding, impairs cognitive functioning, and increases risk for schizophrenia in six Han Chinese samples. Mol. Psychiatr. 21:975-982.
- Hung CC, Lin CH, Chang H, Wang CY, Lin SH, Hsu PC, Sun YY, Lin TN, Shie FS, Kao LS, Chou CM, Lee YH (2016). Astrocytic GAP43 Induced by the TLR4/NF-κB/STAT3 Axis Attenuates Astrogliosis-Mediated Microglial Activation and Neurotoxicity. J Neurosci. 10;36:2027-43.
- Yeh CW, Yeh SHH, Shie FS, Lai WS, Liu HK, Tzeng TT, Tsay HJ, Shiao YJ. (2015) Impaired cognition and cerebral glucose regulation are associated with astrocyte activation in the parenchyma of metabolically stressed APPswe/PS1dE9 mice. Neurobiology Aging. 36:2984-2994.
- Lee YH, Lin CH, Hsu PC, Sun YY, Huang YJ, Zhuo JH, Wang CY, Gan YL, Hung CC, Kuan CY, Shie FS (2015). Aryl hydrocarbon receptor mediates both proinflammatory and anti-inflammatory effects in lipopolysaccharide-activated microglia. Glia. 63:1138-1154.
- Liu SW, Liu YL, Hwang LL, Wang SC, Kuo HW, Wu SL, Dai YW, Liu SC, Ho IK, Chen AC, Hsiao CF, Tsou HH (2015). Chemokine IP-10 is correlated with cardiac responses and status of infection with HIV and HCV in methadone maintenance patients. Int J. Cardiology, 194:36-8.
- Yang D, Sun YY, Bhaumik SK, Li Y, Baumann JM, Lin X, Zhang Y, Lin SH, Dunn RS, Liu CY, Shie FS, Lee YH, Wills-Karp M, Chougnet CA, Kallapur SG, Lewkowich IP, Lindquist DM, Murali-Krishna K, Kuan CY (2014) Blocking lymphocyte trafficking with FTY720 prevents inflammation-sensitized hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in newborns. J. Neuroscience 3; 34:16467-81.
- Lee MY, Chiang CC, Chiu HY, Chan MH, and Chen HH. (2014) N-acetylcysteine modulates hallucinogenic 5-HT2A receptor agonist-mediated responses: behavioral, molecular, and electrophysiological studies. Neuropharmacology 81:215-223
Dr. Yu-Li Liu is one of professors in the team which brings together the expertise of four professors and two psychiatrists from National Taiwan University (NTU), NTU Hospital, National Health Research Institutes (NHRI), and National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) in Taiwan. The team found the inhibitor of D-amino acid oxidase, RS-D7, and it is has already demonstrated significant efficacy in human for the treatment of negative and cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia, a disabling brain disorder which currently has no medication. In 2016, they awarded 13th National Innovation Award. Besides that, the team was also invited for Future Tech Exhibition in 2018 as title “Drug Discovery Using Artificial Intelligence: Successfully Develop Novel NMDA Modulator for the Treatment of Schizophrenia-Related Symptoms” and awarded Future Technology Breakthrough Award. When the development of RS-D7 is successful for treatment of schizophrenia, it could improve the quality and efficacy of medical care for mental illness patient and their family.
Last Update: 2018-09-14